- Make connections and referrals (opportunities, joint ventures, client leads, partnerships).
- Build stronger working relationships with like-minded individuals and connect with key influencers through discussions.
- Stay up-to-date with trends (conversations about what has been/is happening).
- Benefit from new ideas from those who are successfully working on African American high-risk pregnancies.
- Commit to collaborative system responses.
- Help advance disparity reduction.
- Paraprofessionals training and integration of paraprofessionals into ICHRP Teams
- Coaching for Primary Care Providers in Psychosocial health care strategies (Assistance in implementing ongoing quality improvement activities, facilitate successful family/provider relationships)
- Training for Primary Care Providers in Psychosocial health care strategies (Assistance in implementing ongoing quality improvement activities, facilitate successful family/provider relationships)
- African American and broader community communication campaign (conferences, public service announcements, webcasts, print materials, research, practice recommendations)
(Dynamic Involved Valued African American Moms)
- Coordinated Integrated Care (health, housing, social services, chemical dependency in a culturally responsive, family-oriented process)
- Broad-Based Family-Oriented Services (Outreach, Drop-In Moms Meetings, Story Telling, systematized screening, collaborative care planning, referrals, follow up, father programs/services)